by design

no coincidences, no accidents, every thing has a purpose, you just have to find it. sometimes it's right under your nose. sometimes it takes years.

Name:
Location: Canada

i like lots of stuff but i don't get a lot of time to do them all, i have 2 sons. They keep me pretty busy.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

things just work out that way.

so this year i decided that i had things under control, with work and school and everything, that i could start back with the choir i was in a few years ago. well, little did i know that i was going to get two solos, and a soli, and an offer to sing with a jazz band. on top of that an on-the-spot musician my mom hired for a night of song for her birthday party said i had a great voice for certain songs - and he named a bunch, then he stayed twenty minutes overtime (for free) so he could play and i sing. talk about weird. i thought i was suposed to be a gardener, but the cosmos is telling me something different. i guess i have my winter job cut out for me :) i was starting to wonder what i would do for the 7 months of the year that it is cold here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arbutus said...

I think you're right. I can't believe that this whole universe is one big bumbling chance occurance.
Good luck with the singing gig.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home