by design

no coincidences, no accidents, every thing has a purpose, you just have to find it. sometimes it's right under your nose. sometimes it takes years.

Name:
Location: Canada

i like lots of stuff but i don't get a lot of time to do them all, i have 2 sons. They keep me pretty busy.

Monday, October 23, 2006

my trip

so i drove to quakertown pennsylvania this weekend. 6 hours each way. 2 days to travel. it was a really long drive alone. i had my ipod for the first half (4 hours). mag didn't want to come with me. only he didn't tell me so until 9:45 on saturday morning. i was a little hurt. no. i was a lot hurt. oh well. i have asked him to move into the basement. he is paid through to november. i guess we will see if he wants to really work on things or if he wants to move out entirely in november.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home